Regional Multi Unit Account Coordinator
1700 CLIVEDEN AVE DELTA, BC V3M 6T2
Regional Multi Unit Account Coordinator
Supports a portfolio of Regional Chain Account Customers through day-to-day tactical, customer relationship management activity. Assists the Regional Multi Unit Account Managers by coordinating customer activities and providing internal support to their customer account teams. Facilitates interactions between internal supporting departments and customer corporate offices. This position may be based anywhere in Western Canada where there is a GFS Distribution Center, however will be required to work business hours in the Pacific Standard Time Zone (8:00AM to 4:30PM)
What we offer:
- Competitive pay with a bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, and EFAP Benefits after 30 days
- FULL flex benefits program and company matching RRSP
Skills, Knowledge and Ability Required:
- Highly motivated, self starter with a focus on details and accuracy in a fast pace environment
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and develop solutions to a variety of complex business issues with the ability to balance customer needs within the framework of Gordon Food Service business practices.
- Ability to multitask, organize, prioritize and work independently or within a team environment
- A natural desire to serve our customers
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing, presentation and email
- Three or more years of customer service, inside sales and/or business experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience is preferred.
- Organizes all essential communication for key projects, e.g. promotions, limited time offers and product changes
- Manages order guide process
- Reviews internal initiatives from a customer perspective to ensure proper execution
- Coordinates new item setup
- Directs internal Gordon Food Service teams in new restaurant location openings and closings
- Creates standard and ad hoc reports to support customers using the Data Warehouse. Analyzes reports to ensure data integrity
- Manages the customer product usage through the CRID report and Customer Compliance report
- Participates in business reviews as directed by Regional Chain Manager
- Serves as the escalation point for any customer service issues requiring additional support that is beyond the Customer Care Rep’s ability. Resolves conflicts.
- Participates as a core member in the new customer implementation process
- Works directly with customers to resolve issues (including general inquiries, service and product issues)
- Assists in the pricing and contract efforts
We're a company with integrity at its core. We believe in treating each other with respect and working as a team to get things done right. And because of this collaboration, we've created an atmosphere that's fun, supportive, and alive with energy!
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to any enumerated or analogous grounds of discrimination, including race, religious beliefs, colour, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical disability, mental disability, age, ancestry, place of origin, marital status, source of income, family status, sexual orientation or status as a qualified individual with disability. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to email@example.com and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line.
Corporate FunctionsLearn More
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not!
Get a quick glance at who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry. There's a seat at our table for you!
Working HereLearn More
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.